Looking For Good Questions That Make You Think About Life?
To Help You Start Discovering Yourself
Looking for good questions that make you think about life and who you are? Curious how a few good questions can change your life and send you in a new or better direction in life?
Making You Think about Life
Can questions really help you change the direction of your life? Yes, I think so. Because they make you think about your life .. how it is and how you would like it to be. But it takes the right questions, insightful questions that get you thinking about life.
You can start with a few good questions, such as ....
- What gets you excited to get up early?
- What keeps you glued to the TV?
- What makes you get lost in thought?
- What gets your juices flowing?
What makes you laugh?
- What tickles your funny bone?
- What makes you giggle late at night?
- What gets a chuckle or two out of you?
- If you gazed into the Mirror of Erised, what would you see?
- Who do you secretly dream of being?
- What do you really wish the world was like?
- What canít you seem to get enough of?
- What did you fall in love with at first sight?
- What do you passionately collect?
- What do you secretly dream about doing for a living?
What do you feel passionate doing?
What are you a self-declared expert at?
- Where would you love to go and explore?
- What places motivate you or feed your passion?
- Where do you walk in and it feels like ďIím homeĒ!
- What story locations (from books, movies, TV) fascinate you?
What kinds of people are you drawn to?
- What types of people understand your passion?
What types of people would you love to work around or with?
- When you were growing up, what adventures did you dream of?
- What experiences make you feel most alive?
- What experiences do you daydream about having now?
- What comes so easily to you, just like breathing?
- What are you doing when do you lose all sense of time?
- What were you always being recognized, admired, scolded or reprimanded for?
- What are you always thinking about better ways to do?
- What problems get between your teeth like a raspberry seed?
- What kinds of problems are people always turning to you for help with?
- What are you amazed others donít see?
- What issues do you think are critical that someone solve?
- What issues gets you angry, frustrated or upset about?
- Who or what are you looking for that you can not find?
- What do you see the people around you needing?
- What is the world ready to discover, accept or embrace now?
- If you had three wishes that you could only use to improve the world, what would you wish for and why?
- What makes your heart leap or takes your breath away?
What Incredible Life would you love to live?
Who did you daydream of being?
- Who do you think would be a great mentor for you?
And here are a few more about discovering the right work for you ...
- What could you be great at if you had the chance?
- What tasks are you better at than anyone else you know?
- What adds meaning to your day?
- What makes your day feel worthwhile?
- When do you feel like you did a good days work?
What you will find is that good questions can lead you to some insightful answers. Answers that can help you discover your bliss or start you on the path to finding your own answers to Life's biggest questions. And when you use questions to reveal your life calling or figure out where you belong ... these insights start to change your life just by the way you think about yourself, and the choices you see for yourself.
You can choose the right career for you or find the right organization to volunteer after you retire. Your knowing can help you select where you want to go to school or the place you want to be transferred to just before you retire. If you know the experiences that inspire you, you can transform your vacations into adventures that feed your soul instead of just drain your checkbook.
Where ever you are in your life, good questions that make you think can help you find your own answers about life ... and help you put those answers to work to change your life and make your life more meaningful and extraordinary.
More Good Question Resources
If you are looking for more great questions, here are a few books I recommend ...
If you want to get started exploring more of who you are and how you are living your life -- this book poses 200 questions and explores how to explore your spirit.
Understanding yourself better is the purpose of this book, which helps you discover how you feel and think about a wide variety of topics.
This is another book full of 600+ questions that are great for starting conversations and getting to know others (or yourself much better). The questions range from the innocent, starter questions to much more intimate and intereseting personal questions.
life questions to think about
... or consider finding great work you love