Curious About The Three Paths of Light?
touch the card to read the other side
Powers To Perfect & Complete
I see three paths of light that take you to enlightenment if that is your life goal. Here are a few ideas about them.
Climbing The Summit
When you undertake the process to know yourself and become one with the Universe, the light and the dark ... you begin a climb many have taken before you. The path that is worn is no less worthy because others have traveled this way, stumbled over its roots and wandered its scenic vistas.
The journey of the noble path begins with a ferry .. although you can choose large or small. But two other paths beckon to be considered ... like beacons in the night they too shine for travels and seekers of light.
All of them lead to the Pali word ... samma ... the completeness, wholeness, perfection ... of a summit path. Like choosing the doors of Monty Hall, behind every door lies a prize.
The Noble Path
The Buddha of the Bodhi Tree found light by touching the EArth we all share. And found that the Earth was as unbounded as his mind was able to grasp.
Attributes Without Bounds or Measure
The right understanding of these ideas blossoms virtues across 12 realms ... or reams of paper, un4told.
- Right Concentration (key 1)
- Right Understanding (key 3, sepirah 3)
- Right Effort (key 4, 16)
- Right Speech (key 7)
- Right Intention (key 9)
- Right Livelihood (Key 10)
- Right View or Perspective (key 12)
- Right Mindfulness (key 12)
- Right Action (key 16)
- Power of Right Thinking (key 19)
- Right Timing (key 21)
The Hermetic Path
ALchemists seek to understand and work with the creative forces of the Universe to complete the Great Work. If you follow this path, you will be interested in understanding the ...
- Right Approach (key 0)
- Right Source (key 2)
- Right Idea (key 3)
- Right Guidance (key 5)
- Right Relationship (key 6, 14)
- Right Emotion (key 6)
- Right Process (key 8)
- Right Goal (key 9)
Finding Your Own Path
Some like to forge their own path towards the light ... as the Bud-Ha! and alchemist dodder seeds. If you wish to sow your own, here are a few ideas ...
- Power of F(ia)th (Hi-fat) (key 11)
- Power of Motion (key 13)
- Power of Change (key 13)
- Power of Balance (key 14)
- Power of Humor (key 15)
- Power of Perfecting Nature (key 17)
- Power of Showing the Way (key 18)
- Power of Awakening (key 20)
* Note: At the fold of the eight, we see the intersection (Inter.Sect.Sun) of the loop of infinity. The sum of IT (i+t = 310 to Uma, hvhy=26, the eay of freedom) could be key 15 + key 21/8