Do You Know How To Know Someone?
How Do You Really Get To Know Someone
It can be really hard, in modern life ... to really take the time to get to know someone. Speed dating and zipping past people in the bookstore ... or eyeing them while you are working out on a treadmill ... just makes it hard to reach a deep understanding of who someone is.
So how in this hectic world, do you really get to know someone without investing a world of time? The answer lies in questions. Asking insigh*ful questions that let someone relax, share some interesting stuff about themselves.
If you ask the right questions, you both will discover some great stuff about who they are and the life journey they are on.
Getting To Know What Inspires You Questions
- What inspires you?
- What makes you stay up late at night?
- What have the best conversations of your life been about?
- What takes your breathe away? When was the last time that happened?
- Who do you wish you could tag along with for a week or a month?
- Growing up, who did you daydream of being?
- What makes you laugh?
- What gives you goose bumps?
- What are you truly passionate about?
Getting To Know What Moves You Questions
- What do you love to talk about?
- If you had three wishes you could only use to make the world better, what would you wish for and why?
- What do you secretly dream about doing for a living?
- Growing up, what did you love to do? Why?
- What would you absolutely love to study or become an expert in?
- Where do you feel like you belong?
- What can’t you seem to get enough of?
- What do you passionately collect?
- What do you think there is a gold mine in?
- What do you have a knack for?