Looking For Interesting Personal Questions?
To Help You Start Discovering Yourself
Well, you have come to the right place.
Thoughtful and *insightful* questions are a great way to find insights about yourself and discover who truly you are.
So let's get started.
The yellow brick road begins with discovering what you love ...
- What canít you seem to get enough of?
- What fires your imagination?
- What did you fall in love with at first sight?
- What do you passionately collect?
- What captures your attention if you hear people talking about it or see an article or TV show on it?
Growing up, what did you love to do?
What do you secretly dream about doing for a living?
What do you feel passionate doing?
What are you a self-declared expert at?
- What places motivate you or feed your passion?
- Where do you walk in and it feels like ďIím homeĒ!
- What story locations (from books, movies, TV) fascinate you?
- Where would you love to go and explore?
Growing up, who did you want to be like?
- What types of people understand your passion?
What types of people would you love to work around or with?
What kinds of people are you drawn to?
- When you were growing up, what adventures did you dream of?
- What situations make you laugh?
- What experiences make you feel most alive?
- What experiences do you daydream about having now?
- What do you excel at, or could with some training?
- What were you always being recognized, admired, scolded or reprimanded for?
- What comes so easily to you, just like breathing?
- What are you doing when do you lose all sense of time?
- What are you always thinking about better ways to do?
- What problems are you great at solving?
- What kinds of problems are people always turning to you for help with?
- What issues do you think are critical that someone solve?
- What energizes you to take action?
- What issues gets you angry, frustrated or upset about?
- What are you amazed others donít see?
- What do you think there is an incredible need for now?
- Who or what are you looking for that you can not find?
- What do you see the people around you needing?
- What is the world ready to discover, accept or embrace now?
- If you had to leave the world a much better place, what is the one thing you would want to change or do? Why?
- What makes your heart leap or takes your breath away?
- What is your soul urging you to do?
- Why are you here?
What Awesome Life would you love to live?
Who did you daydream of being?
In whose footsteps would you like to follow?
Who do you think would be a great mentor for you?
If you like these questions and would like to explore ...
life questions to think about
... or consider finding your bliss