My Life's Work:
I Want to Become A .... Bush Chef
A Career Oriented List ...
Once you have an ingredient list and you test drive it, you can refine it and group the items in a way that makes more sense and reflects the career clusters or life paths you might be interested in.
Here is the unorganized list of life work ingredients ...
Grouping Into Career Clusters
The test driven list is now arranged into life paths to give it some order and show the relationship between all the categories. In this example, you can start to see the emergence of a lot of life path 2 (chef/cook) items, as well as life path 5 (adventurer) and life path 3 (storyteller).
Gifts & Talents: What I Am Great At ...
Expressive Theme (Life Path 3)
- using my warm engaging voice
- creating funny animal voices and noises
- understanding the small details that make up the daily life of an animal
- finding the humor in animals and how closely they relate to humans
- telling stories that make people laugh
- making compelling arguments for animals thriving in the wild
Writing Theme (Life Path 3)
- seeing possibilities for man and nature to co-exist and benefit each other
- being sensitive to people’s need to have a comfortable lifestyle
- creating animal characters people really care about
- finding and sharing quirky facts
- finding hidden water holes
- easily establishing rapport with indigenous people
- cooking a gourmet meal on a camp stove
Things I Love: What I Want To Work With ...
- wild animals, beauty and nature
- indigenous animal stories
- favorite writing pen
- camping gear
- backpack full of exotic spices
- video camera and idea notebook
- tape recorder
- documentary films and shorts
- myths and legends
- bug repellent (my own recipe)
- maps of animal migration patterns
- classical music
- restaurant reviews
- foreign newspapers
- worlds funniest commercials
- star charts & portable mini telescope
Activities I Love: What I Would Love To Get Paid To Do ...
Speaking Theme (Life Path 3)
- using my imagination to create stories
- writing humorous ad copy
- creating ad campaigns that make people stop and think
- writing short stories and animated film dialogue
- inspiring and entertaining children who will change the world with their actions
- talking to officials who never get to see the animals they protect
Lobbying Theme (Life Path 3)
- standing up for the survival of endangered species
- being an advocate for wildlife
- making people listen and helping them understand how alike we are to animals
- reading restaurant reviews
- collecting cookbooks
- trying and cooking with spices from around the world
- collecting herbs in the wild
- animal tracking
Places I Love: Where I Would Love To Work ...
- working & living
- recording studio
- zoos and animal parks
- natural history museums
- French bistros
- Greek Isles
- traveling - anywhere in the world, out in nature and the open bush
People I Love: Who I Would Love To Work With ...
- customers (Life Path 3)
- creative ad directors
- film directors
- curious children
- colleagues (Life Path 3 & 2)
- indigenous tribes
- amateur chefs
Experiences I Love: What Would Make My Workday Amazing
Speaking Theme (Life Path 3)
- being in the flow of storytelling
- having an audience on the edge of their seats
- finding the right words to get across how we and the animals need each other
- feeling challenged to think outside of the box
- exploring new places
- traveling the world to meet new animals and study a new culture
- following and watching animals in the wild
- flying over the bush at sunset
- stargazing on a clear night
Writing Theme (Life Path 3)
- writing happy endings
- making people laugh
Cooking Theme (Life Path 2)
- finding a great new hole-in-the-wall restaurant
- sharing my culinary finds with others
What I Would Love To Have An Impact On ...
- the world needs an honest, non judgmental and trustworthy spokesman for wildlife issues
- we also need a better way to teach how we can use our natural resources in a win-win approach that benefits mankind and the planet
- we need to solve the problem that most people do not realize the long term impact of their lifestyle choices on the future of the world
More Ideas Added On
Life Calling & Purpose: What I Would Love To Do ...
- to find a balance between the needs of nature and mankind
- to improve the world by helping people survive better so they do not have to destroy the land, natural resources, and natural wildlife around them
- to make the world a better place with humor and tolerance for all species
- become my true self, calm and compassionate
The Life I Dream of Living: I Want To Be a Person Who ...
- lives an extraordinary life traveling the world to observe and help preserve the wildlife on this planet (Life Path 1 & 2)
- uses the power of persuasion to reach both the hearts and minds of people and bring about significant change (Life Path 3)
- gives an articulate, engaging, endearing and humorous voice to the wildlife who can not speak or lobby for their own survival (Life Path 3)
Creating Job Titles
From this list, when the life calling and life purpose are added ... you can see this person would be ideally suited to becoming a number of things.
The key is being able to put into words the job titles you interested in, so you know what you are looking for and can describe the positions that match your list the best.
Three ideal choices for a profession that would fit are ...
gourmet bush chef for safaris
wildlife storyteller for children or conservation groups
endangered species activist
Want More Ideas & Help?
Then try these links ...