Need A Statement Example?
To end world hunger, you need to put something in its place.
My Before Statement ...
My Vision Statement Ingredients
To create a detailed vision of your life's work ... you want to go through a process to reveal all the things, activities, talents, experiences, knowledge, problems, people and places you love. When you do, a detailed list of ingredients that describe the right work for you emerges ...
Gifts & Talents: What I Am Great At ...
- creating recipes that are delicious and cost pennies per serving
- working with herbs and spices to extend meals and make cheap meat and produce taste great
- talking with homemakers who are tired but want to feed their families right
- dancing in the moonlight
- talking with people about basic nutrition
- teaching people how to shop and where to shop to save money
Things I Love: What I Want To Work With ...
- shopping lists
- meal planners
- freezer bags
- herbs and spices
- low cost meal cookbooks
- local garden produce
- home grown veggies and herbs
- cooking pots and crock pots
- old 60's music albums
- ethnic sauces and recipes
Activities I Love: What I Would Love To Get Paid To Do ...
- planning meals for a week
- shopping for bargains and mapping out what stores carry the best deals on staples
- buying in bulk for a community of families
- teaching kids how to make their own meals and lunches, as well as choose the right items from the school cafeteria
- holding cooking workshops and answering questions about healthy cooking
- blogging about low cost recipes
Places I Love: Where I Would Love To Work ...
- home kitchens
- community kitchens
- local churches and community centers
- cooking web sites
People I Love: Who I Would Love To Work With ...
- struggling families
- single moms and dads raising a family
- local churches and community groups
Experiences I Love: What Would Make My Workday Amazing
- seeing the stress leave the face of a struggling mom or dad as they realize they can feed their families
- seeing a kid thrive on good tasting food
- knowing that a family will not go hungry today
- offering seconds to people who don't get enough to eat everyday
Needs, Problems I Love: What I Would Love To Have An Impact On ...
- helping struggling families stretch their paycheck and be able to make sure they can feed their family through the month
- working with community centers to make the food they distribute go farther and feed more people
My Mission in Life is ...